Sunday, June 10, 2012

Friendship sms 6


Friendship is like a garden.
It's beautiful when watered with lov, tears & cheers. 
But it dries up if left untouched. 
So, keep in Touch Always.




My friend should be,
My medicine -when I am in pain,
My letter -when i am far,
My Smile -when I am sad,
My Handkerchief -when I cry,
& My life when I die.






lf you get less messages from me, 
don't think that l didn't care for you, 
but l'm searching for the best message for a best person like you!


Without humor, life's useless. 
Without courage, life is hard. 
Without love, life is hopeless. 
Without friends like you, life is impossible!




Frens are like stars,u don't always see them
but you know they are always there!\par




I realised today our friendship means so much to me 
that if we were the last in a sinking ship 
& we have only one life jacket 
I'll....hmmmmm..... MISS U YAAR.




People Fall in luv not knowing why or how.
 It's so special a feeling that it doesn't require much answers. 
U just luv no matter how stupid u become.




If anyone ever asked me,
 what the statement "Life Is Beautiful" meant to me,
 I'd just put my hand around your shoulder, 
hold you close to me and say "This is it".




Friendship requires little effort. 
Even when friends are busy with their own lives, 
a simple sms reminds each other that u r not forgotten.




Friends change, I know they do, 
but this friend always belongs 2 you. 
Friends hurt, I know they do, 
but this friend gets hurt more without U.

0 comments:

Post a Comment